Color me Bad color game
How to Play this connect the colors game
1. First you make a circle with the following colors, red, orange, yellow, blue, green and violet.
2. Then with your marker you must connect the colors together based on a question from the color master.
3. The person who gets the most correct answers win.
Begin Play
1. The color master directs you to move your marker and connect green with yellow. What colors do you get?
2. The color master directs you to move your marker and connect red, yellow and blue. What colors do you get?
3. The color master directs you to move your marker and connect orange, green and violet. What colors do you get?
4. The color master directs you to move your marker and connect blue-green. What colors do you get?
5. The color master directs you to move your marker and connect red-orange. What colors do you get?
GAME OVER, check answers below:
1. tertiary colors
2. primary colors
3. secondary colors
4. cool colors
5. warm colors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Emory,
I played your game. At first it was a little confusing as I was trying to connect all of the colors instead of approaching each question individually. Nancy.
Emory, I played your game and first I could not figure it out but after understanding the rules on how to play I got it .I think I won...Caroline
I enjoyed your game...I liked that you tried something different and did not use powerpoint!
I like your game because it was different. Although I had to read it twice ti understand it I did like it.
At first I did not understand how to play. Once I looked at the first answer I was then able to finish the game and get the rest of the questions right.
Good questions.
Jan
I tried your game, it was a little confusing at first, but when I looked at the answers I got a better grasp of what I was supposed to do.
Post a Comment